Please click here to check the status of your application
1) Check the list of documents required for evaluation Check here
2) Create an Account with WES. Click here to create account
3) You will get a 7 digit reference number. WES identifies your document based on this reference number and for further communication with WES. This reference number is also used for getting your transcript from the concerned university/ institute.
4) You have to send official transcript from the university in which you have completed your education. This is where TranscriptZone will help out
1) Go to TranscriptZone Apply web page and enter the relevant details. www.transcriptzone.com
2) Our support team will contact and send the list of documents required for the purpose, such as degree certificate, mark sheets, request letter and WES form. Attach all the computerized (??) scanned copies and send it to email@example.com with your application ID number.
3) Download the Academic Record Request Form from the WES website. Fill in the relevant details and sign in blue pen.
4) You can check the status of your application any time on our Application Status page.
5) After transcript is collected from the university, you will receive a confirmation shipping mail from TranscriptsZone indicating that your transcript envelope has been handed over to a courier agency for delivery. The courier bill will be shared with you.
6) When credential evaluator receive your documents they will send a confirmation email & after completion of evaluation you will receive an email notification from the credential evaluation agency